HashChing Promotion Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 These Terms & Conditions form an agreement (Agreement) between HashChing Ltd ABN 99 600 101 184 (Company) and the customer (Customer).
- 1.2 This Agreement becomes effective and binding upon the parties at the time it is accepted by the Customer, which shall include by electronic means via the ticking of a check box on the Company’s website.
2. PROMOTION TERMS
- 2.1 Promotion
- (a) Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Company agrees to pay the Customer a single payment of AUD$250 (Cash Offer) when the Customer’s unique promotional code (Promo Code) is used by a third-party customer (New Customer) to successfully settle a loan via the Company’s HashChing platform (Loan).
- (b) For the avoidance of doubt, the Cash Offer shall be eligible for either a new home loan or refinancing of existing home loan, provided the home loan is settled via the HashChing platform using the services of a registered HashChing mortgage broker.
- 2.2 New Customer
- (a) Where the Customer is eligible for the Cash Offer in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, then the New Customer shall also be eligible for the Cash Offer on the same terms. For clarity, the Company agrees to pay the Cash Offer to both the Customer and New Customer where the terms of this promotion are satisfied.
- 2.3 Payment
- (a) The Cash Offer shall become payable to the Customer within 45 days of the Loan having successfully settled.
- (b) Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the Cash Offer shall be paid via electronic bank transfer to the Customer’s nominated Australian bank account.
- 2.4 Promo Code
- (a) The Promo Code can be used for multiple Loans for different customers, in which case the Cash Offer will apply for each Loan where the terms of this Agreement are met. However, the Promo Code cannot be used by the same customer for multiple Loans (for example, a customer would not be eligible for the Cash Offer if they used the Promo Code for two separate loans in order to satisfy the minimum loan amount set by clause 2.6(b))
- (b) The Customer shall only be eligible for the Cash Offer if the Promo Code is entered by New Customer prior to settlement of the Loan, unless agreed otherwise in the Company’s absolute discretion.
- 2.5 Contact
- (a) The Customer agrees to be contacted by the Company’s staff, whether by phone and/or email, in order to confirm entitlement to the Cash Offer and bank account details in order to receive payment.
- (b) The Customer must keep their contact details up-to-date and accurate at all times. The Company shall not be responsible in any way for the Customer not receiving the Cash Offer as a result of incorrect contact details being provided to the Company.
- 2.6 Limitations
- (a) The Promotion shall only be available for the loans that settled by no later than 30th April 2019.
- (b) The value of the Loan must be no less than AUD$250,000 in order for the Cash Offer to apply.
- (c) The Customer must not be a party of any kind to the New Customer’s documentation for the Loan (such as acting as a guarantor for the customer).
- (d) The Company may cancel the Promotion at any time in its absolute discretion without notice to the Customer.
- 3.1 By entering this Agreement, the Customer agrees to be bound by this Agreement and any special conditions appearing on the Company’s website specific to the particular Promotion.
- 5.1 The Promo Code shall be linked to the individual Customer only. The Customer may not assign or create an interest in this Agreement without the written permission of the Company.
6. INDEMNITY AND REFUND
- 6.1 The Customer agrees to indemnify the Company for any loss, damage, cost or expense that the Company may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with the Customer’s participation in the Promotion, including any breach by the Customer of this Agreement.
- 6.2 Where the Company makes payment of the Cash Offer to the Customer and/or New Customer in accordance with this Agreement, and later determines that the Customer was in fact not entitled to the Cash Offer and, by extension, so to the New Customer, whether intentional or otherwise, the Company reserves the right to make a claim against the Customer and/or New Customer for the refund of the Cash Offer in full.
7. GOVERNING LAW
- 7.1 This Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and each party hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts with jurisdiction there.